This delicious pudding is totally vegan, raw and sugar free- and is also super quick and easy to prepare.
• 1 cup walnuts
• 1 ½ cup Medjool dates (roughly 6 -7 dates)
1. Pulse the walnuts into powder in a food processor.
2. Add the dates one by one and keep processing until it starts to stick together.
3. Put into 8” tin and make sure to push it well into corners or the edge if it is a round tin. Tip Use cling film in the bottom before putting the crust in as it will make it easier to get the torte out once set
• 2 cups cashews, soaked overnight or at least 2 hours
• 2 tablespoons raw cacao powder
• 1 cup water, as needed (add slowly into the mix)
• Juice from 1 lemon
• 1 cup dates (roughly 5 dates)
• 1/4 cup coconut oil gently melted
• 2 tablespoons coconut nectar
• 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Blend cashews, lemon and water well together. Then add the dates one by one.
2. Add the remaining ingredients and blend everything until smooth, thick and creamy, add the coconut oil last to avoid it to clog. It should resemble the consistency of a thick yogurt. If it's watery; add more dates, coconut oil or nuts. If it's too thick; add more water or coconut nectar.
3. Pour onto the crust and let it set overnight or for at least 10-12 hours (the flavour will enhance overnight).
4. Sprinkle chopped walnuts on top or pumpkin seeds and chopped cherries, or dried flowers.